With only 4 weeks left before the SSP Annual Meeting, we asked the Chefs what they thought would be the hottest topic discussed. We want your views as well!
- Gates Foundation with its new F1000 OA journal announcement and funding of ResearchGate
- augmented reality and virtual reality
- cuts in scholarly communications investments
- scholarly dissemination and discovery business
- artificial intelligence and “smart machines”
- Machine learning algorithms applied to scholarly content and related metrics
- sudden disappearance of Jeffrey Beall’s (in)famous list
- the future of scholarly publishing
- RA21 (Resource Access in the 21st Century)
The post Ask The Chefs: What Will Be The Hottest Topics At The SSP Annual Meeting? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.